Course Community in Moodle
- Learning occurs best in collaborative fashion; therefore, building community through the class experience ensures successful learning and support.
- Complete your Moodle profile with as much information as you are comfortable sharing in your profile. You are encouraged to upload a recent photo. Doing so enables all participants to engage in the course with comfort and integrity.
- A "CDSP Coffee Shop" appears at the top of the Moodle course page to serve as a place to interact socially with other students. Throughout the semester, you are free to start conversations on any topic that might be relevant to our lives as real people, even if they are not connected to the issues/topics directly in the course.
- The "CDSP Coffee Shop" is also a place to share prayers for a variety of concerns, including the wellbeing of others in the class and persons known to them.
- During the first week of the semester, you are invited to introduce yourself in the forum. Just like with your Moodle profile, share as much information as you are comfortable sharing.
Last modified: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 2:53 PM